Tuesday, 18 December 2012

 
 
 
Here is my first attempt to publish transcendental science fiction, it's now an interactive e-book on Amazon Kindle - http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Prison-ebook/dp/B00ACMBD98/ref=cm_cmu_up_thanks_hdr
The Prison
 
 
And here are a couple of reviews all ready;
 
 https://www.facebook.com/groups/transcendentalfiction So I have just read my first interaction with The Prison. The experience was entirely gripping and I really enjoyed following my own thread or path through. I was about 10 or 11 when I bought my first interactive sci-fi book from WH Smiths and I was every bit as enchanted although the Buddhistic nature of reality had much more appeal to me now that the content I read then. I shall ask my 11 year old what he gets from this, although the concepts are rather sophisticated for him you elucidate key ideas with clarity and I'll be interested in if that reaches him also. Please write more...and thank you 
 
And here;
 
 
Transcendental fiction facebook group here

No comments:

Post a Comment